Are you interested in science & science communication, and would you like to connect with the vibrant science community in Berlin? Then join our Berlin Science Week team!
We are offering several volunteer positions to kick off the 7th edition of Berlin Science Week from 1–10 November 2022. If you are a science enthusiast, like to communicate science both in English and German, and are available between now and November, we want you!
Your possible contributions:
- Support the Berlin Science Week team with logistics
- Conduct participant surveys during in-person events between 1–10 Nov
- Support our activities on 4–5 Nov at the Berlin Science Week Campus at Museum für Naturkunde Berlin & Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (help desk, event organisation, guest management)
- and more to come 😉
- Take part in a huge variety of science events across the city
- Learn about cutting-edge scientific topics and the bright minds behind them
- Get insights into complex event management
- Connect with renowned scientific organisations and people from around the globe and expand your own network
Due to administrative reasons, applicants are ideally based in Berlin and have permission to work on a freelance basis. All volunteering positions are compensated with the legal minimum hourly wage.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send a short letter of motivation to email@example.com.